Sunday 9 March 2014

Exciting Times Ahead






Finally the sun has come out and all the perennials have been cut back. Whilst out in the sun with Bailey bouncing about after the birds my mind was constantly buzzing with ideas. Why? I hear you cry. There are exciting times ahead that's why :)

Firstly I am to be the spokesperson for a new campaign by Arthritis Research UK. I will be taking part in a weeks worth of garden advice on such things as tools, how to make your garden work for you, planting,pruning, lots and lots. My head is spinning with all the ideas I have going round. Luckily for me I have some fabulous friends on Facebook in my garden group, The Two Fingered Gardener and friends and they have all given me some wonderful ideas, I would be lost with out them.

I am also putting together a piece on me and spring gardening for www.shootgardening.co.uk   which I am busy jotting down ideas and ways to make it interesting, not just a run of the mill, do this now, plant that now, yawn yawn.

As April fast approaches I am really really looking forward to going back to Syon House for Gardening Against The Odds, last year a winner, this year A JUDGE!! I get to see Alan Titchmarsh all over again only in a professional capacity this time, not just a completely over excited fan, as I was last year.




 I am very sure I have more to tell you, in fact I know I have but the sun is shining and the garden is calling.


No comments:

Post a Comment